Blogs seem to be the craze nowadays. Which is why I’ve decided to spend the past minute creating this blog. And therefore this blog is aptly named “The Great Blogging Experiment” – I’m going to see what makes a blog great.
So I was considering the following:
1) Do people really like to read about what you did throughout the day – as routine as it was?
2) Do people enjoy reading insightful experiences?
3) How much does humour influence the ‘enjoy-ability’ of the post?
4) How deep should your thoughts run – before people get bored of reading?
5) Do people enjoy looking at pictures? (I’m not a camera kind of person btw)
6) How personal (in a positive way) can a blog get?
7) If you could measure your blog on a scale, what would be on both ends – besides good and bad?
Of course this list of questions could possibly go on if I had more time.
But, enough said. Let the random-ness begin….
Tomorrow that is – I need to go sleep now :p
*afternote: I think it’s quite perverse how I have to wake up at 6 and reach school around 7.40 for registration when my first class is at 11.