Strange. it’s 1:24 in the morning and I can’t fall asleep.
I figured I might as well get up and do some work.
It can’t be that cup of tea I drank 6 hours ago. I’m not really the sort of person to suffer from insomnia. And for once, I’m actually not consciously staying up to stream Heroes live.
Well. Here’s a quick update of my life so that friends who I’ve not stayed in contact with can know what I’m up to.
1. I’ve hit a fresh batch of work, so it’s going to be a bit of a grind for the next few days.
2. It’s already week 6. I only have 2/3 weeks of term left. This term has gone by rather quick.
3. I still don’t understand a word of my calculus and probability/statistics lectures. Add this to my skipping of the macro and econometric lectures (the former lecturer is plain terrible, the latter lecturer is longwinded and confusing and has better class notes), and I’m only going to 3 lectures a week. Sometimes 2, as I occasionally skip Linear Algebra, which is easy enough to understand that the lecture is not fully necessary.
4. I am addicted to peanut butter. I’m not sure why. But I better try to reduce my intake. There’s a lot of sodium in there.
5. The weather’s been nice. Some cold spells here and there, but it’s been good. Well except for those rainy days. It’s probably rained a lot more this term than the whole of last year.
6. Google QWOP. Most addictive online game of the moment. Give it a shot if you have nothing better to do. My best was 41.6m. Then I gave up. Takes too much concentration.
7. Love student deals. You get lots of food for a good price. In this sense, I am very Asian.
8. Have not made much progress on reading. The Confessions of St. Augustine is not easy to read through. I was a bit too gung-ho getting a relatively unabridged version. It’s not the words that are difficult. It’s the grammar that’s confusing.
9. I love the Wii.
10. My friend has a 42-inch Samsung LCD(it could be plasma, but I’m pretty sure Samsung only manufactures LCDs) TV in his room. The sight of it is permanently burnt into my brain.
11. I finally figured out how to watch my 3pm kickoffs.
12. Cooking takes a considerable amount of time (not to mention the shopping trips). I am still surprised at how much time has elapsed whenever I finish cooking. And I think I’m a reasonably fast cook.
13. Red Alert 3 was an easy game. Brainlessly fun. Typical Command and Conquer. Would like to play Fallout 3, but have more important issues to attend to first.
14. I love cartoons. I think I’ve mentioned this before, but I just love sitting down and watching an animated film. By the way, does anyone remember Titan A.E.? I think it’s an amazing film.
If you, the reader, know me personally, please leave me a comment to let me know how you are doing. Or Facebook me.